LPA provided a Municipal Building Study to consider the Capital Needs of the Hubbardston Police Department, Fire Department, DPW Department, Library, Senior Center, and Administration Offices.
- Assisted town in gathering information through direct interviews and questionnaires with each department
- Assessed the suitability of each department based on information gathered
- Identification of existing code violations
- Assessment of all building systems
- Photographic record of each municipal building
- Comprehensive comparison of municipal spatial requirements versus existing conditions
- Recommended preliminary budget for capital improvements based on findings